Working with a Garden Designer on your project is the best way to ensure you achieve the best potential from your garden, whilst also encompassing all the design features you love. Setting us apart from our competitors, we construct our designs too. This means we design from a dual aspect, the creativity and flair of the garden designer, whilst always taking account of the construction process. Working to construction industry standards we have the experience to take on the more technically challenging projects.
Having worked on courtyard gardens to large estates we welcome the opportunity that all gardens present, and love the challenges presented to help you achieve the garden of your dreams. Working on projects from £5K to £1 million, we have the experience to help you attain the garden you desire within your budget.
During our initial consultation, which is free, we like to get a feel for how you would like to use your garden – are you a keen gardener, do you like to entertain, have you got children & pets, or would you like a calm relaxing haven. During this meeting we will discuss your needs and requirements, and also inspire you with some of our ideas and suggestions. We have a detailed questionnaire to fill out, so we leave no stone unturned when getting a feel for your dream garden. At this stage we will also do a full site survey, taking account of measurements and levels.
Using a computer aided design package, Sean will create a 3Dmovie of his proposed design for your garden. This gives you great vision as to how your newly landscaped garden will look upon completion. Scaled drawings and 3D photos of the design will also be provided.
We offer a full design service. Our initial consultation is free and our design fee ranges from £300 to £900 depending on size and detail within the design. However if you decide to employ us to carry out the landscaping work, then the design fee is refunded to you.
The procedure is outlined below:
1. We initially visit with the client on site and discuss your requirements, ideas and issues relevant to the design. Some material samples may be seen at this stage. We will then measure up the site and record site levels. Photographs are taken of the site from various angles, these are to help keep a feel for the garden when working on the design.
2. We then spend time working on the design. This stage can take some time, as we put lots of thought into this process and continuously try to think up new ideas. We use computer software to create a movie as well as scaled drawings of your new design, so you can see clearly the garden we aim to create. We now meet again for a viewing of the design, or we can send you a link to view the design online. At this stage, payment is made by the client to purchase the design and drawings.
3. We now work out the costs of the project and provide an extremely detailed quotation for carrying out the work, giving a complete description of works and materials for each part of the build.
4. We will then re-visit and supply the client with the design movie and scaled drawings purchased. Along with written information and estimate.
5. If you decide to proceed with our proposed design a deposit of £500 is taken to secure a start date for your project.